Bring Back Your Customers and OrderSafe both Online & Offline.
The current COVID-19 pandemic is killing most businesses especially OFFLINE businesses. By using #ORDERSAFE WA Blasting, you can reach out to your regular customers, thus boosting back your sales you once lost.
Why OrderSafe WA Blasting
No Number Banning Risk
No personal WhatsApp number needed for blasting, thus avoiding number being banned. We will take care the blasting process.
Company Logo & Presence
We use system to auto generate Malaysia WhatsApp number for blasting together with your company logo and company name.
3 Months Credit Expiry
Vendors can accumulate blasting credits as long as up to 3 months before we revoke the credits. No refund allowed for revoked credits.
Blasting Report & Status
We will keep track on all vendors' blasting status and send blasting reports as soon as it's available. Vendors can always refer to the CSV report.
How It Works
OrderSafe WhatsApp Blasting service Terms & Conditions:
1. 0% of number banning risk as we use the random Malaysia WhatsApp Number, auto generated by system for blasting instead of your own WhatsApp Number.
2. No guarantee of ALL of customers will receive the blasting and the deliverability is around 80%.
3. Blasting report will be provided after one (1) working day from the launching of broadcast.
4. Kindly manage expectation where we need one to two (1-2) working days to process the blastings.
5. Any blasting request after office hours (6PM) will only be processed at the next following working day.
6. Each blasting refers to only one (1) written message AND one (1) type of media file attachment (Image/Video/PDF)
7. Any blasting less than sixty (60) WhatsApp numbers, thus no broadcast report will be provided as per system requirement.
8. Each individual blasting refers to one (1) credit which means broadcasting to one (1) WhatsApp Number.
9. Strictly no refund, in the event of any unsuccessful WhatsApp blasting.
10. All credits have 3 months validity based on the payment made day (accumulative) while OrderSafe will keep track on vendor’s WhatsApp blasting credits.